Fotex Hydraulic Oils are blended from solvent refined, high viscosity index, chemically stable base oils which have been further fortified with anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion, anti-wear and antifoam additives. They comply with the
requirements of high pressure systems and also applications where high pump speeds are
• Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system.
• High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions.
• Good film strength and anti-wear properties to minimize wear of pumps,valves, cylinders, pistons etc.
• Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down.
• Excellent corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and corrosion of metal parts.
• Resistance to foaming to ensure prompt and efficient functioning.
• High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life.